Aug 7, 2011

Cleanup continues

Just thought I'd post an update... the flood from a couple weeks ago made a muddy mess of the basement floor, and after much work... it's not done yet.  You'd be surprised how many moppings it takes to really get a floor clean!  And, how many little nooks there are under the layout, behind & under cabinets, etc.

I can say I now know how to replace a sump (extractor) pump.  And my wife discovered how you can pull the padding out from under carpeting, w/o completely removing said carpeting.

Anyway, in the meantime I've continued some DCC work, installing a decoder in a second locomotive, and starting work on a third.  And, working through some older (pending) updates to the website.

I could start some weathering projects, but it's been too humid to attempt any spraying work outside.