Mar 12, 2017

New Facebook page!

Well, it's time to announce this - I've created a Facebook page dedicated to my layout:
https://www.facebook.com/stevesrgs

I've been wanting to find a way to more easily share photos of the layout and have discussions about it.  Of course I have my website, but honestly it's a bit of work to edit the pages and create new sections for layout and other photos, and I've been putting it off.  I may indeed create a more detailed layout presentation, eventually.

But for now, FB has made it very easy and quick to share photos, and it's the best platform (for now) to have quick discussions and chats.

So - there you go.  I had some time this morning before church (no one around here was up earlier enough with the time change to make it to early service, so we're planning on the later one), and thought I'd get to work.